Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Murder of ENGLISH

The Leave Applications as follows:
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."\



Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."

A leave letter to the headmaster:


"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"

A candidate's job application:


"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.


don't make noise the principal just passed away


Some teachers...

Lecturer of C -
(sorry for the spelling but that is what he pronounced)

Lecturer - "This is an Alagant solution"
Students(Mocking) - "Sir what is 'Alagant'(elegant)?"
Lecturer - "Oh you don't know alagant - it has come from the word 'alagation'"
Students - "Sir has alagation word come from alagator (aligator)?"

Lecturer of Digital electronics

he forgot the phrase - "get out"

so when a student started disturbing the class he said - "hey you... follow me" he went out of the class, said "don't follow me" and came back to the class.

Another teacher (teaching practicals)
"now students you will satisfy me with your keyboard"



nside the Class:
* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
* Open the doors of the window. Let the Air Force come in.
* Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.
* Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away in the corridor
* You, meet me behind the class ( meaning AFTER the class) when I am empty(meaning when he is FREE).
* Both of u three get out of the class. * Close the doors of the windows please.. I have winter in my nose today...
* Take Copper Wire of any metal especially of Silver.....
* Take 5 cm wire of any length....


No comments: